NVS Admit Card 2021 Class 6 for entrance examination JNVST 2021-22 for 1 phase will be released in the month of March 2021. This time the examination will be conducted in one phase only and which was scheduled to be held on 10th April 2021 (Sunday) at 11: 30 AM. Candidates who are waiting for Navodaya admit card can get the same from the link shared below. Navodaya Admit Card 2021 is an important document which all candidates need to carry to the exam centre because not having this candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
NVS Admit Card Important Dates
JNVST Navodaya Vidyalaya application procedure was completed on 15th December 2020. and after accepting the application for the same authority is all set to release the JNVST Admit Card For Class 6. The entrance exam is scheduled to be conducted on 10th April 2021. Admit Card will be issued to registered students only and the link for the same will be updated once it was available.
Navodaya Admit Card 2021 details mentioned
Admit card is the entry ticket to the examination hall, therefore, it is an important document required on the day of examination. Admit has the following information mentioned on it-
Name of the candidate, Father’s Name, Candidate’s Photograph and signature, registration number, Roll number, date of birth, candidate’s address, contact address, contact number, medium of examination, date and time of examination, QR code, gender, category, and other instructions.
Navodaya Admit Card Download Procedure
JNVST admit card for class VI is available online. Candidates can download the admit card from the NVS application portal free of cost before the conduct of the examination.
Here, we have shared the complete procedure to download the hall ticket from the application portal. Follow the instructions given below and get the admit card downloaded easily-
- Step 1- Visit the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti i.e. www.navodaya.gov.in
- Step 2- Click on the admit card link flashing on the homepage of the website – Search or look for the notification on the homepage or click on the notification centre in the menu bar.
- Step 3- Click on the Class 6 Admit Card option download option – Now click on the link appearing.
- Step 4- Enter the Registration Number or Mobile Number and click on Login button – Enter your details: Registration Number and Date of birth
- Step 5- Download the admit card and take multiple printouts – Now check for any error, download it and take a print out of it.