The State Bank of India is a multinational statutory body of public sector financial services and banking authorized by the Indian government. SBI introduced the SBI HRMS (Human Resource Management System) Portal at www.hrms.onlinesbi.com for the employees. This portal has the main purpose of providing quick response to employees regarding their salary, loan approval, leave and pension details, etc. HRMS portal integrates with easy-to-use and flexible features.
Use of SBI HRMS
- Track loan status
- Generate payslip of salary
- View the pension plan
- Check account balance
- Generate an online complaint
- View online complaint status
- Set provides fund nomination
- Apply four-in-one
- View schedules of SBI holiday dates
- Generate account statement and view transactions
SBI HRMS is a system used by the SBI employees and retired SBI employees. SBI HRMS or Human Resources Management System is an Infrastructure that helps the employees of SBI to get the full benefit of working with the State Bank of India.
If you are an employee or a retired SBI employee, you can check your salary or pension slip with SBI HRMS. It also allows you to use SAP Portal, SBI HRMS IRJ Portal, SBI EMS Portal, SBI Coin Portal, SBI Salary Slip services.
You can access this system by opening the web portal on the internet, or you can download the official App for the SBI HRMS.
How can I get or Reset my HRMS password?
The first time you use the SBI HRMS, you will be given a password by the bank. You have to change it as soon as you access the account and complete your profile.
You can change it by opening the forgot password section on the log in page.
You will be asked to verify yourself, so give the correct details and set your new password. You can do the same if you forget your password.
Log in on SBI HRMS
- First, you have to open the web portal by visiting the official website- https://hrms.onlinesbi.com/
- Now, on the right side of the web page, you’ll see a “Log in” section. Open the section and fill in the ID and Password provided by the bank.
- You will be asked to provide some details to complete your profile, fill out the details, and you will get to the SBI HRMS dashboard.
- To log in to the SBI HRMS app, you have to download it on your smartphone and then log in as you did on the web portal and fill out the details. Then you can access the system from anywhere and whenever you want.